Table of Contents
The Froxt Platform CELEBRATORY Tier gives you free resources to learn about Froxt Platform services by trying them on your own. Whether you’re completely new to the platform and need to learn the basics, or you’re an established customer and want to experiment with new solutions, the Froxt CELEBRATORY Tier has you covered.
The Froxt CELEBRATORY Tier has two parts:
- A 30-Day CELEBRATORY Tier with $200 credit to use with any Froxt services.
- Always Free, which provides limited access to many common Froxt resources, free of charge.
1-month, $200 free Credits
The free tier provides you with credit to pay for resources that you use as you learn about Froxt.
|Program eligibility||You’re eligible if you:|
|Program initiation||The 1-month, $200 free Credits starts automatically when you set up your first billing account.|
You must provide credit card or bank details to set up a billing account to verify your identity, but you won’t be charged during the free tier.
|Program coverage||Your free tier credit applies to all Froxt resources, except that you cannot:|
You must upgrade your account to perform any of the actions in the preceding list.
|Restricted actions||In addition to resource constraints, the Free tier Terms of Service describes uses cases that are prohibited during the free tier. For example, you may not use Froxt services to mine cryptocurrency during your free tier.|
|Program duration||Your tier ends as soon as one of these conditions is met:|
Your remaining credit and days are displayed at the top of the Froxt Platform Console during your free tier period.
|Service level agreement||Service level agreements do not apply during the free tier. Because this is a period to test and explore Froxt Products, you should not run production applications on Froxt during the free tier.|
|Always free use||When you use resources covered by Always Free during your free tier period, those resources are not charged against your free tier credit.|
Credit card verification
Froxt asks for your credit card information when you sign up for the free tier to:
- Verify your identity.
- Distinguish actual customers from robots.
Even though you set up a billing account, you won’t be charged unless you upgrade to a paid account. You might notice a $0-1 transaction from Froxt after you sign up. This transaction:
- Is an authorization request to validate your account, not a permanent charge.
- Might be converted to local currency by your bank.
- Might appear on your statement for up to a month.
Contact your bank if you have questions about the authorization.
No credit card?
If you don’t have a credit card you can provide bank account information instead:
- Froxt deposits a random small amount to your account.
- You use the deposit amount to finish the sign-up process.
- It might take 2 to 3 days to get the deposit.
End of the CELEBRATORY Tier
The CELEBRATORY tier ends when you use all of your credit, or after 1 month, whichever happens first. At that time:
- You must upgrade to a paid account to continue using Froxt Products.
- All the resources you created during the CELEBRATORY Tier are stopped.
- Any data you have stored in Froxt Engine is lost.
- Your account enters a 15-day grace period, during which you can recover resources and data you used during the tier period.
- You might receive a message stating that your account has been cancelled, which only indicates that your account has been suspended to prevent charges.
Upgrading to a paid account
You must upgrade to a paid account to use Froxt Platform after the CELEBRATORY tier ends. You may upgrade before the CELEBRATORY tier ends in order to take advantage of the feature of a paid account. When you upgrade:
- Any remaining, unexpired free tier credit remains in your account.
- Your credit card on file will be charged for resources you use in excess of what’s covered by any remaining credit.
You can upgrade your account at any time after starting the free tier. If you upgrade:
- Before the tier is over, your remaining credit is added to your paid account. You can work with resources you created before you upgraded without interruption.
- More than 60 days from the end of the tier, your free tier resources are lost.